Tuesday, December 27, 2005

OCD Board

I have removed the link to the OCD message board because a Fundamentalist showed up there and posted some remarks that could have caused people to be triggered. I suspect he may have gone through my blog, but even if he did not, I am removing the link out for the safety of the people on the board.

The Holidays were pretty stressful and my scrupulosity spiked a bit, but now that Christmas is over with I can relax, finally.

Here is the lyrics to the Firefly Theme Song, also known as the Ballad of Serenity. It was inspiring to me today to keep going and keep up the fight against Fundamentalism and my OCD.

Main Title Theme Written by: Joss Whedon
Performed by: Sonny Rhodes
Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me
Take me out to the black
Tell them I ain't comin' back
Burn the land and boil the sea
You can't take the sky from me
There's no place I can be
Since I found Serenity
But you can't take the sky from me...

No comments: